Quinoa (Thinai) is a superfood which is highly nutritious. It contains all nine, essential amino acids, making it truly protein-rich food. Quinoa has twice the amount of calcium as whole wheat. It is also rich in fiber. Quinoa is easy to prepare and gluten free, and it can be incorporated into a number of recipes including salads, and soups.
- 100 g, cooked quinoa (For “How to cook quinoa?” please click: http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-quinoa-63344)
- 1 tbsp chopped celery leaves/ cilantro (coriander leaves)
- 4 scallions / spring onions (chopped),
- 1 Mango (200 g)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, squeeze lemon juice and mix together.
- Serve with grilled chicken or baked salmon
- 4 servings
- Calories 480
- Total fat 6g
- Protein 18g
- Fiber 4g